Description of role:
Crone Corkill are working with a popular secondary school located in the London Borough of Croydon that requires a quality and experienced Data Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
This school is widely considered to be a wonderful place to work, with a very welcoming and hardworking team of teachers of support staff. The campus is a huge site with numerous acres of school buildings. sports halls and playing fields, as well as recently investing over £1 million to further improve theirs outstanding facilities, including the development of a state-of-the-art Food Room and Design Technology room.
Main Areas of Responsibility
This is a varied role, and as such, responsibilities will include:
- Management and maintenance of Bromcom MIS for all aspects of Academy life
- Participating in staff training on all aspects of Bromcom
- Supporting data input and report generation for Student Assessment/SSS/Demographic student information
- Supporting the Federation ICT Team to ensure systems for student access are linked to Bromcom
- Prompting and reminding Academy staff on the portal data input
What We are Looking For
- GCSE qualifications in English and Maths at Grade C or above
- Training in the use of a variety of ICT packages
- At least two years’ experience working in a school or education establishment
- Experience working or training in Bromcom systems
- Training on assessment policies and procedures
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.