Description of role:
£32k plus bonus – London
Hybrid role 3 days in the office
Is this your next role?
Our client are a UK based Management Consultancy Group seeking a Finance Assistant whose primary responsibility is to provide support to the Head of Finance. In addition to handling finance-related tasks, you will collaborate with the support team to offer administrative assistance essential for the team.
If you are looking to work for a SME, and in a fun, fast-paced environment then please apply
What you’ll be doing.
- Purchase Ledger and expenses
- Preparation of quarterly HMRC statements and reports
- Monthly reconciliation of invoice finance facility
- Supporting the Financial Controller with payroll
- Communicating effectively with internal colleagues and external stakeholders, including customers and contractors
What you’ll need.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or similar
- Friendly and professional team player happy to support others when necessary
- Minimum of 12-18 months experience in a finance related role
- ·Proficient in Excel and possibly some finance systems i.e. Xero or Sage
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
What’s in it for you?
We work with great clients, and this one is no exception. On top of your salary and pension contributions, they also offer:
– 25 days holiday
– Private Health Cover
– Private Dental Cover
– Vision Cover
– Childcare Support
– Life Insurance + Critical Illness Insurance
– Living Pension Employer
– Paid Time Off
– Full company bonus incentives
– Extended Leave
– Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Page
Work with Crone Corkill
Let’s find you that dream job. We’re built on our connections, and we believe that at the heart of good recruitment, is people connecting with people on a more human level.
We know finding your dream job isn’t always easy, but it’s worth it.
We recruit in these pillars, across a host of industries.
– Business Support
– HR, Marketing
– Finance & Banking
We’re genuine in our drive to help you find a job that suits your needs, skills and experience.
If this role isn’t for you; we’ll help you find the one that is. All our latest roles are on our website – cronecorkill.co.uk and you can drop off your CV for review by the team for future opportunities too.
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.