Description of role:
£70k plus bonus – London
Hybrid role 3 days in the office
Is this your next role?
Our client are an International Private Equity Group seeking a Fund Accountant to join their dynamic and fast-paced team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing accounting and administrative support to the fund and ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations.
What you’ll be doing.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records for funds
- Preparation of financial statements and reports for investors and regulators
- Reconciliation of portfolio holdings and cash balances
- Collaborating with external auditors during the annual audit process
- Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders, including investors and regulators
What you’ll need.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fund accounting role
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and regulations specific to fund accounting
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
What’s in it for you?
We work with great clients, and this one is no exception. On top of your salary and pension contributions, they also offer:
– Flexible working
– Private Health Cover
– Private Dental Cover
– Vision Cover
– Childcare Support
– Life Insurance + Critical Illness Insurance
– Living Pension Employer
– Paid Time Off
– Full company bonus incentives
– Extended Leave
– Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Page
– Employee Assistance Programmes
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.