Description of role:
Global HR Operations
Is this the role for you?
Are you looking for a new and exciting HR role based in the heart of the West-End? We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Global HR Operations role, for a global digital investment firm. For this role you will support the global HR function, working collaboratively with key stakeholders globally.
What you will do:
- Coordination and management of on boarding new starters.
- Payroll data preparation
- Compensation and benefits project coordination
- Being an ambassador for the company, ensuring employees supporting well being, equality and diversity.
- Arranging inductions and ordering IT equipment.
- Working closely with global HR teams for the function and delivery of the UK compensation and benefits scheme.
- Supporting employee queries in relation to payroll and HR queries at 1st and 2nd line
What you will need:
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent.
- Experience of working within a global HR function is essential.
- Intermediate / Advanced Excel
If you are interested in this role, please apply now for consideration.
Work with Crone Corkill
Let’s find you that dream job. We’re built on our connections, and we believe that at the heart of good recruitment, is people connecting with people on a more human level. We know finding your dream job isn’t always easy, but it’s worth it.
We recruit in these pillars, across a host of industries.
- Business Support
- HR, Marketing
- Finance & Banking
We’re genuine in our drive to help you find a job that suits your needs, skills, and experience.
If this role isn’t for you; we’ll help you find the one that is. All our latest roles are on our website – www.cronecorkill.co.uk and you can drop off your CV for review by the team for future opportunities too.
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.