Description of role:
Earning: £45,000 – £63,000
Based in: Central London.
Working Style: Hybrid
Is this your next role?
Do you have solid experience working with HRIS?
Are you looking to work for an excellent business support and services firm?
What you’ll be doing?
As a HRIS Specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing database systems, to help support and improve the overall productivity of the HR department.
Your duties will include:
- Administer and maintain the HRIS reporting suite, ensuring data accuracy, integrity and security.
- Perform regular audit and data integrity checks to ensure the accuracy and consistency of HR data.
- Continuously evaluate HRIS processes, reporting and identifying opportunities for automation, streamlining, and optimization.
- Provide training for end users and also the HR team for the HRIS database.
- Develop and maintain user guides, training materials, and documentation for HRIS processes and reporting.
- Prepare ad hoc reports from the HRIS, manipulate the data ready for presentation to senior management.
What do you need?
We are looking for an experienced individual who has strong MS Office skills. You will have excellent communication skills as well as having a great attention to detail and be able to form strong working relationships.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please do get in touch now!
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.