Description of role:
Middle Office Analyst
Job type: Permanent
Location: South West London
Work type: 5 Days per week in the office
Salary: £45,000 – £65,000 (Depending on Experience)
Is this your next role?
We’re partnered with a client who are in South West London and is looking for a Middle Office Analyst to join their team permanently. This is an intriguing opportunity as the client will be training you to learn software programming (Python).
Please note, that you must have the right to work in the UK as sponsorship cannot be provided for this position.
What you’ll be doing.
- To perform daily position and cash reconciliation process between the Funds, prime brokers, custodians and administrators.
- To monitor short sells and ensure PMs have sourced borrows to cover.
- Corporate action monitoring and processing
- To resolve ad hoc P&L queries from the trading desks.
- Assist the COO with the setting up of new broker relationships as requested by Portfolio Managers.
- Month end NAV Reconciliation
- KRI monitoring and analysis
- Responsible to the desk for all aspects of operations (both on and off shore)
- Working with management to maintain and develop a range of relationships across relevant trading businesses and corporate functions
- Working closely with all the support functions (settlements, valuations, collateral management, etc.) to provide full operational support to the Front Office
- Learn Python (Programming language)
What you’ll need.
- Strong knowledge of rates derivative products
- Strong interpersonal skills, the role will require daily interaction with senior Front Office stakeholders globally
- Experience in a middle office trade support role
- Must be a team player
- Organised, with a strong ability to prioritise multiple deadlines
- Attention to detail and a proven high level of accuracy
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Keen eye for detail
Work with Crone Corkill
Let’s find you that dream job. We’re built on our connections, and we believe that at the heart of good recruitment, is people connecting with people on a more human level.
We know finding your dream job isn’t always easy, but it’s worth it.
We recruit in these pillars, across a host of industries.
- Business Support
- HR, Marketing
- Finance & Banking
We’re genuine in our drive to help you find a job that suits your needs, skills and experience.
If this role isn’t for you; we’ll help you find the one that is. All our latest roles are on our website – cronecorkill.co.uk and you can drop off your CV for review by the team for future opportunities too.
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.