Description of role:
International Financial Services Firm
City of London
Permanent / Office based
£42,000 -47,000 plus benefits + discretionary bonus
My client, an International, growing Financial Services Firm based in the City are currently recruiting an experienced 360 Office Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
- First point of contact for the London office
- Facilities Management for the London office, with support from the Facilities Team based in the US
- Managing the Health & Safety, Fire Safety and Security
- Act as the first port of call for all facilities related enquiries from employees and contractors, suppliers and building management
- Liaising with maintenance providers and coordinating contractors for maintenance works
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients and service providers
- Project manage office refit (almost complete)
- Site management and planning
- Management of office supplies and equipment, including printers, stationery etc.
- Preparation of various presentations
- Arranging and record keeping of national and international Courier Services
- Administrative support to the HR and Accounts teams
- General office management administration
The successful candidate:
- The successful candidate will have previous and relevant office management experience, preferably within the Financial Services industry, however this is not essential.
- You will be highly organised with a solid understanding of Facilities Management and Health & Safety.
- As the first point of contact for the office you will have the ability to prioritise effectively, multitask, have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise and build relationships at all levels confidently and comfortably.
If you have the necessary experience for this role and it sounds like a role that you could see yourself working in, please apply today for consideration.
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.