Description of role:
My client is a the UK Head Office of an international consultancy, advisory and human resource business with clients across the UK.
Due to retirement a new role has been created for an experienced Payroll professional with managerial experience.
Reporting to the FC, you will lead a small team of 4 dedicated to the processing of 3 weekly & 1 month payroll.
You will also work to develop the team and:-
- Assist in the introduction of a new payroll system (which has already been selected and designed) for a small monthly payroll of upto 100 people
- Manage the team processing 3 weekly, temporary payrolls of around 1,000 workers
- Work with Commercial and Operational managers & directors to build capacity to grow the client and worker base
- Look at and develop existing processes & controls
- Communications and meeting with external clients to prepare proposals and design processes & SLAs
- Strike the balance and prioritise the commitments of a team processing 1 in-house payroll, 1 temp payroll, and 1 outsourced payroll
The business has been established for 40 years and is part of a Group that has been established for 60. It is a hybrid environment (Monday – Wednesday office based; Thursday – Friday remote/wfh) and has a great team and friendly, positive culture.
Strong payroll experience (ideally in-house and agency/outsourced) is essential as is the experience of managing a team.
For more information, apply now.
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.