Description of role:
£30k -£40k DOE
Permanent, full-time office based
London – City
Is this the role for you:
An opportunity has arisen for a Team Assistant to join an established Finance firm in the City of London. As an experienced Team Assistant, our client is seeking a corporate, professional, personable, and collaborative Team Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for supporting a team of 13 in a in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Provide administrative and technical support to the team
- Scheduling appointments both internal and external
- Preparing equipment and materials for client meetings
- Creation and maintenance of reports
- Travel management, preparation of travel itineraries
- Arranging and communicating agendas
- Manage and support with ad hoc projects
- Gatekeeping calls
- Creation of content and presentations
- Processing expenses
- Running reports
- Occasional reception cover
- Ad hoc administrative duties
What you will need:
The successful candidate will have prior corporate Team Assistant experience. Excellent organisation, communication, and multitasking skills, as well as being able to think on your feet with great attention to detail. Working previously with Saleforce or a similar CRM system for this role is desirable.
What you will get in return:
In return, my client will offer a dynamic and supportive working environment and offers a wide range of great benefits, reach out to find out more!
If you are a proactive and highly organised individual with a passion for delivering exceptional Team Assistant support, I would like to hear from you.
If this is not the right role for you, but you are looking for a new role, please register your CV to our website!
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.